Highlighted

Double-Click to use any tool

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently running Photoshop 21.2.3 and since the last time I used this program there has beena feature added that in order to use any tool, I must double-click to "activate" the tool. Before I could just select the brush tool, click and drag, and then I would have my stroke. Now, I have to click then click again, THEN it creates my stroke. Is there anyway of working around this, or somewhere in the settings/prefrences that I can have this feature turned off?

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Double-Click to use any tool

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently running Photoshop 21.2.3 and since the last time I used this program there has beena feature added that in order to use any tool, I must double-click to "activate" the tool. Before I could just select the brush tool, click and drag, and then I would have my stroke. Now, I have to click then click again, THEN it creates my stroke. Is there anyway of working around this, or somewhere in the settings/prefrences that I can have this feature turned off?

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To activate any tool, you should click once or use the single key keyboard shortcut. You might need to Reset tools or Reset Preferences if that's not working.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0