• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double clicks when single click/double click speed slow

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been dealing with this problem for awhile now. The double click time is so slow that I am constantly selecting text and going into layer styles by accident. I have tried to make the double click registration speed faster on my system (On Mac OS 11), but Photoshop remains independantly and painfully slow. 

Things I have tried:

System double click speed adjustment

Reinstalling Photoshop

A new mouse

Disconnecting my Wacom

Has anyone encountered this? None of my other programs do this, only Photoshop. Has made using it very frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that's a Photoshop problem, please try resetting the preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have tried this, always reverts to the issue after an hour of work 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever figure this out? It's unbelievably frustrating trying to CMD+click multiple layers, but it opens the layer styles box 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@adamedwards this is a pretty old post, I would encourage you to start a new thread with your current specs explaining the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines