• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded brushes do not work

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I'm having a hard time after downloding some brushes packs, dry meida, letterers and haftones and sreentones, because the result doesn't look a bit as it should! The textures or the patterns do not appear at all, and i'm quite desesperate about it... I have  the latest version of Photoshop, a wacom intiq 13hd updated as well, and i keep uninstalling and reinstalling the brushes, they keep on not looking anything like they should... Any tips?

Thanks a lot!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post screenshots? I would like to see the brushes panel. Sounds like the brushes you are trying to use are more like a stamp. You just click once to get the effect. Is that what you are doing? Need screenshots...

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also the Brush Settings Panel and the Options Bar. 

And donā€™t forget to provide a link to the source of the brushes, otherwise how is one supposed to knw that the Brushes are supposed to look like? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines