downloaded templates

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a downloaded template which I thought was good.  There are no instructions on how to use this template and I am not a novice in Photoshop..  Any help please.  The app is https://stock.adobe.com/uk/templates/watercolor-effect/393404285 but every time I try to get rid of the "your image here" layer I get no success -  Perhaps I am just being thick

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

downloaded templates

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a downloaded template which I thought was good.  There are no instructions on how to use this template and I am not a novice in Photoshop..  Any help please.  The app is https://stock.adobe.com/uk/templates/watercolor-effect/393404285 but every time I try to get rid of the "your image here" layer I get no success -  Perhaps I am just being thick

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 06, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there was a Free Watercolor Effect Action on the Web and there seems to be an Issue in Photoshop 2021 the second Action hangs.   Older  Photoshop  older versions do not have the issue the action works.

It not a template. I do not know the link you posted it seem to state Photoshop Template and want some money for some subscription?

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Double click on this layers thumbnail to open the smart object, hit Ctrl/CMD + backspace and fill the layer with white, close the smart object and select yes to save the changes

2020-12-06 12_53_31-Untitled-1 @ 50% (Add sharpness, RGB_8_) _.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2020 1
NavyNick LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for that...works a treat!  Hadn't thought of that myself - must be a senior thing!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2020 0