Highlighted

Downloaded update and now cannot open Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribe to Creative Cloud. 2-3 days ago I downloaded the Photoshop update to version 21.2.4. Ever since, I cannot open the app. It crashes every time. I've rebooted 3 times, same result. I've sent in crash reports but no response. How do you reach tech support? I've been unable to find a fix.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Downloaded update and now cannot open Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribe to Creative Cloud. 2-3 days ago I downloaded the Photoshop update to version 21.2.4. Ever since, I cannot open the app. It crashes every time. I've rebooted 3 times, same result. I've sent in crash reports but no response. How do you reach tech support? I've been unable to find a fix.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What operating system do you have, have you tried resetting your Photoshop preferences

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got in touch with tech support. There was a conflict between device
driver and Photoshop. Now resolved. Thanks for your response.

*Faith is like a bright ray of sun light. It enables us to see God in all
things as well as all things in God. - St. Francis de Sales*

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0