• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading New Kyle Webster Brush Megapack from Canada

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone figured out a way around this yet?

I click on the 'get more brushes' panel from the drop-down menu on the brush panel. It takes me to Adobe Photoshop CC | Download exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster for a half second and then re-routes me to the Canadian adobe landing page. I can find no way of accessing the pack. I've tried using a VPN to route me into the states but I guess it doesn't recognize the location and pulls from my account info.

Would love to figure this out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the work-around until this is fixed. You have to go all the way to the bottom of the landing page, click 'change region', click the United States of All the Brushes and then reload the 'get more brushes' page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didn´t work for me either. thanks so much, it works!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are those brushes free?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing the region does not work for me. Prior to changing it, an error message 'page was not found' was displayed, then after a split second I was re-routed to the adobe home page.

After changing the region, the error page stays without the re-routing. Message:

"These are uncharted waters.

Sorry, that page can't be found."

Any solution? Wait for them to fix it, probably...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for me it helped changing region to united states and then the link worked. Adobe Photoshop CC | Download exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We now have things in place so the menu command should work from non-US regions. The landing page with still be in English for now, but we will get localized pages in place as well.

The issue with the Edge browser still stands for now sorry if that is your default browser. You will land on the expected page from Photoshop, but downloading the brush files we still not work.

Sorry for the earlier trouble.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This still doesn't seem to work from Canada. There is no way to download Kyle Megapack. It just re-routes me to the Canadian adobe landing page. I'm confused how this is still broken three years later. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't been able to download these brushes for a long time now, please is there anyone who knows any external links to photoshop where to download these brushes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines