• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Photoshop brushes from my creative cloud to my computer

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I download a set of brushes that I have in my Creative Cloud assets, onto my computer?

Specifically, I just added the free Keith Haring brushes to my Creative Cloud assets, but can not figure out how to download them onto my computer.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you go to Keith Haring and click on the "Add brushes to Library" button, the library "Adobe x Keith Haring: Brush set" will open in a new browser tab. Click on the "Copy to Your work" button. Clicking that adds the public library of brushes to your library. When you open Photoshop, if your CC Libraries panel isn't open, go to Window > Libraries. You should see the library in that panel. To use a brush from that library, click on a brush to have Photoshop automatically select the Brush tool and load the brush for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines