Highlighted

DOWNLOADING PHOTOSHOP

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELLO. I AM NEW TO ADOBE,AND I AM FACING DIFFICULTY IN DOWNLOADING THE APP. WHEN I DOWNLOAD THE SETUP AND TRY TO OPEN IT,IT IS SHOWING SYSTEM ERROR FOR VCRUN140DLL AND MSVCP140DLL,I DOWNLOADED BOTH AND EXTRACTED THE FILE BUT IT IS STILL SHOWING ERROR. PLS HELP ASAP.

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DOWNLOADING PHOTOSHOP

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELLO. I AM NEW TO ADOBE,AND I AM FACING DIFFICULTY IN DOWNLOADING THE APP. WHEN I DOWNLOAD THE SETUP AND TRY TO OPEN IT,IT IS SHOWING SYSTEM ERROR FOR VCRUN140DLL AND MSVCP140DLL,I DOWNLOADED BOTH AND EXTRACTED THE FILE BUT IT IS STILL SHOWING ERROR. PLS HELP ASAP.

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please update the operating system and try downloading Photoshop again.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You download and install the create cloud desktop application. Then you use that application to install Adobe's applications on your machine from the wen.  If you want to download applications installers you need to contact Adobe to see if the will provide you with them. The are no longer publicly available.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try by repairing the VS redistributable package. See the instructions mentioned in the following discussion
https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/error-launching-indesign-quot-cannot-load-the-path-type-rpln...
You could also try reinstalling if the repair does not work, see the instructions at the following
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/vcruntime-error-on-launch.html
-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0