• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Raw images into PS

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand new to PS.  Photos in camera are both RAW and JPG norm.  Plugged camera into Mac USB drive and hit File, Upload.  White upload box came up- chose download all.   Images looked like they downloaded, but I never saw a finish/complete button to close dowload box? 1.Can't figure out how to X out of white box, just beeping at me.  2. Raw images coming up "1 AT A TIME?!"  I'm following the tutuorial- tweaking a bit and hitting file number at bottom to format them for PS, hitting save and close.  There must be a faster way to upload the RAW images vs. 1 at a time?  3. I cannot even exit out of PS.  What did I do wrong?   No tutorials online explaining the download process. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should I be importing directly into my hard drive first?  And use a card reader vs. USB cable?  If yes to one or both of these questions, can you please tell me how and where to get a card reader?  Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not a Mac user, so I'm not sure what application you are using to transfer the images to your hard drive.

But the fastest, simplest, and least error prone way to do this is to use a card reader, and copy the files to your hard drive using the Finder.

Then open Bridge, and navigate to the folder containing the files, and you'll see thumbnails of all of them.

Double-clicking the thumbnails will open the images in Photoshop, raw files will open in the Camera Raw plugin first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines