Highlighted

Dragging items but they snap back

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Photoshop 21.1.2 on. spanking new Mackbook Pro 16 inch. I have noticed an incredibly annoying issue that seems to have cropped up. I click on the MOVE TOOL and then select an item. I drag that item to a new position and it immediately snaps back to its original position after I let go of it with the mouse. Happens also when using the Shift tool to constrain the movement of the time. Incredibly frustrating. 

I HAVE POSTED THIS ONCE BEFORE AND HAVE SEEN MULTIPLE OTHER POST BY OTHER USERS BUT NO ANSWER.

WHEN THE F*CK ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP AND ADDRESS THIS?

Topics

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dragging items but they snap back

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Photoshop 21.1.2 on. spanking new Mackbook Pro 16 inch. I have noticed an incredibly annoying issue that seems to have cropped up. I click on the MOVE TOOL and then select an item. I drag that item to a new position and it immediately snaps back to its original position after I let go of it with the mouse. Happens also when using the Shift tool to constrain the movement of the time. Incredibly frustrating. 

I HAVE POSTED THIS ONCE BEFORE AND HAVE SEEN MULTIPLE OTHER POST BY OTHER USERS BUT NO ANSWER.

WHEN THE F*CK ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP AND ADDRESS THIS?

Topics

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you disturbing user here that try to hep other users.   Aim you foul uppercase  four letter words at Adobe not us please leave.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Photoshop for over 25 years. I have been a loyal customer of Adobe for much longer. I have posted multiple times regarding an obvious and, quite serious bug. I have even been on a tech support call where I shared my screen and had the tech walk through all the "usual suspects". The result of the call: He said he could not help me and did not know why it was happening. If it was just me I would say it must be a "local" issue but it is not and, thus far, I have had ZERO repsonse from Adobe. Believe me the F bomb is the least they deserve. 

Just post some relevant and hopefully workable fixes instead of "reset your tools.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should know after 25 years you are not addressing Adobe here and also know Adobe Support has never been good.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0