Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draw on a small size background

Participant ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I created a 184x48 px 800ppi trasparent background where I tried to draw some circle and I git a very bad quality. Could someone please tell me how to get high quality on such a small image?

Thanks,

Nico

2018-01-18_134002.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either use a vector oriented application (Illustrator for example) or accept the consequences of your decisions, namely that when you sufficiently magnify a pixel image the pixels will become noticeable – and that is not »bad quality« so much as just the nature pf pixel images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nicolap61726575  wrote

Hi there,

I created a 184x48 px 800ppi trasparent background......

The 800ppi means nothing until you print the document.  So what you are drawing on is an image measuring 184x48 pixels. Your screenshot shows you have zoomed to 1600% which means 1 image pixel is mapped to 16x16=256 screen pixels. No wonder you can see a pixelated image! View it at 100% zoom and it should look small but OK. If you need it larger then you will have to work with more pixels.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines