• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawing Freezes randomly

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i'm drawing the display randomly freezes and I cant choose any tools. The layers seem to work but it doesnt register to the display until I restart Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem starting today. The tools and menus work, but the the display of the image I'm working on is frozen and unresponsive. If I minimize Photoshop and restore it, the image is blank instead. Closing/opening Photoshop seems to fix it for a while. Closing the file within Photoshop and reopening it there also fixes it for awhile. The lastest update must be bugged. 😕

EDIT: It looks like the Hand Tool is what's setting it off, at least in my case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share information regarding your OS and software. This information will help others best respond.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm running Photoshop release 21.2.2 on Windows 10 Home version 2004.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines