• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawing lines has too hard / pixeled edges

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive tryid to search solution for this but cant find. I have a problem with edges. Please see the image, it is 100% so no zooming, still the image edges are too sharp. I would`t want to use smooth effect since i think this is problem in my settings perhaps? The problem is as you can see at the bottom right image bottom line is like saw blade...

Näyttökuva 2019-9-24 kello 8.29.09.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you make a selection be sure Anti-alias is active. It doesn't work, if you make the selection first and activate Anti-alias afterwards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for yuor quick answer. It worked nicely. I thought i tryid it but apparently didnt. But now ok, thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not said what tool you used to produce these shapes.  

Have you used Free Transform?

Are they raster or vector?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, sorry about that. I used free transform tool, but the anti-alias button worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We still need to know how the shapes were made?

If they are raster layers, then what is interpolation set to?  

If Nearest Neighbor then change to any of the other options.

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used free transform line tool -> fill selection with color (black)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a note to say again that the new threaded view is a royal pain in the rear end.  You can't expand a reply window to include an image.  You can't even use Enter to create a new line.  You have to commit a partly finished post, then edit it to complete.  Crazxy and annoying as all heck.  (when I use the word 'heck' that is my ultimate expletive, and I am actually mad as heck.  See?  There I go again!!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I post very rarely to these kind of forums so cant tell about these and how these work. I guess your comment was meant to forum in general...Sorry about my previous answer 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines