• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drop-down lists acting up

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm on Windows 10 in the latest version of Photoshop and whenever I try to just hit Alt+Scroll after clicking on a drop-down box or even changing something in it and then try to hover over the photo after the fact, it doesn't zoom into the photo, and sometimes even types in the boxes when I don't want it to, is this a normal thing? Is it a glitch? Is it an operating system thing? I'm just very confused here...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

Not sure if I understand the issue correctly, would you mind sharing some more details about the issue?

What exact version of Photoshop and the Operating System you're working with? You can verify the version by going to Help > System Info

Also, what drop down menu are you referring to? Would you mind sharing a screenshot or a screen recording?

Make sure that the Move Tool is selected when you try to Zoom using the Alt+Scroll combination.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My OS is Windows 10 Home Version 1903, and my Photoshop version is CC 20.0.06. 

Here's a screen recording.

https://youtu.be/SxfXB-qhmd0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines