Highlighted

Drop shadow changes when flattening

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a calligrapher and frequently use drop shadow around my artwork. I'm careful to get exactly the look I want when working in PS. But when I flatten it, the drop shadow and other FX changes. I send my work for printing, and this is very important to have it look like the original.

Any suggestions? I'm on PS CC and updated to latest version. However, this has happened consistently not just in the update but for a long while in earlier versions. 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drop shadow changes when flattening

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a calligrapher and frequently use drop shadow around my artwork. I'm careful to get exactly the look I want when working in PS. But when I flatten it, the drop shadow and other FX changes. I send my work for printing, and this is very important to have it look like the original.

Any suggestions? I'm on PS CC and updated to latest version. However, this has happened consistently not just in the update but for a long while in earlier versions. 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
r-bin LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post an example (links to files) of a non-flattened version and what you got when flattened?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0