Highlighted

dropdown menus obscuring views, right click only bringing up weird arrows.

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Two issues that I am having that I dont know how to solve.

First is loading any kind of menu has any dropdown options loading the menu SPACE but no options. The space the menu would occupy obscures any view of the actual panel. 

Problem two is that when I right click on layers for example, I am only getting this weird up down arrow thing I havent used before. Very annoying not being able to access anything.

I included a screen shot of both photos... the grey squares even came up when I was trying to save the first screen grab so you can see it. 

Have project due tomorrow.. would like to know how to fix this! Thanks so much. 

Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpg

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

dropdown menus obscuring views, right click only bringing up weird arrows.

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Two issues that I am having that I dont know how to solve.

First is loading any kind of menu has any dropdown options loading the menu SPACE but no options. The space the menu would occupy obscures any view of the actual panel. 

Problem two is that when I right click on layers for example, I am only getting this weird up down arrow thing I havent used before. Very annoying not being able to access anything.

I included a screen shot of both photos... the grey squares even came up when I was trying to save the first screen grab so you can see it. 

Have project due tomorrow.. would like to know how to fix this! Thanks so much. 

Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpg

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 0

Have something to add?