Copy link to clipboard
Droplets are not working on macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 and PS 22.0.1
• If I use a pre saved and pre used droplets it does not work anymore
• If i create a new droplet starting from an action it does not work
• If I have Photoshop closed and I drag and drop one or more pictures on a droplet, Photoshop does open but nothing happens.
• If Photoshop is running and I drag and drop one or more pictures on a droplet, nothing happens.
• Actions are working, droplets not.
Any idea how to solve this? Thanks in advance.
I think this could be more or less «expected» behaviour…
In the link you provided this is the solution, but it does not work:
Update to Photoshop 21.x or Photoshop 20.0.7 and recreate droplets.
This is a user fourm. Please post your comments to this thread on the feedback forum where the Adobe engineers have said they are investigating.
already did 🙂