• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dual monitor issue Photoshop 2021 version 22.3

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have developed an dual monitor issue back when I upgraded to Photoshop 2021 from Photoshop 2020. It is still an issue with the lastest version of Photoshop. The issue, when I have an image open on 2nd monitor, Samsung 31.5-inch display, the image show up and all is good, but if I drage the image over to my Macbook Pro, the image shoots up off screen and for some reason cropped. Without doing anything the image on Macbook Pro is black, no image... Adobe Photoshop 2020 it was fine, I could move Photoshop windows back ansd forth .... I want to use the latest version of Photoshop but this issue is makes me keep 2020 app and revert back to that keeping 2 versions on my system. I am using NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2 GB graphics card and Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the resolution set for each monitor?

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the 2nd Samsung monitor is set for 60 Hertz which is the default and the MacbookPro 15.4 in, Built-In Retina is set to default for display, it's Display profile say Color LCD. I can't find anything else for the Macbook Pro. Is there somethinh else I need to provide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines