• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dust and Scratch Filter Crashing Photoshop

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the dust and scratch filter and Photoshop is crashing everytime.  I use this filter endlessly on my files and don't know what to do?  It has happened on mulitple different files.  No other images are open.  I have updated to the latest verson of the program.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Anything special about the image? What are its Color Mode, bit depth, pixel dimensions, …? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, what version of Photoshop are you using? Have you upgraded anything before this started happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines