• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic brush Photoshop 2021

Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to Photoshop 2021 when I use the dynamic brush on Mac (Mojave 10.14.6) using the Control + Option (Mac) and I drag left/right in order to decrease/increase brush size and up/down to decrease/ increase brush hardness the short works but the preview of the brush does not. Instead, I get a white full screen (only Photoshop's).
This is happening both on my iMac and my Powerbook.
In Photoshop's Liquify window, the shortcut works perfectly as before and no white window.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I recently updated to version 22.0.1. Now, when I control+option+drag, I do not get a brush preview even though it is selected in my preferences. This slows down my process significantly, so I would love to figure out why this is happening. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have updated too to 22.0.1. Things are much better for me because I do not get the full-screen white window (and sometimes black).  Yet the preview of the brush does not come on in red as before, not even in Liquify panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines