• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dynamiclink is not available

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i want to open a video in adobe photoshop cc 15..thn a dailoge box show me that"dynamiclink is not avaialable?"

how to solve this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi abhijitk,

Please update the Photoshop to CC 2018 version and check if that helps to fix this issue also, refer the below discussion.

Can anyone help? "DynamicLink" not available attempting to open Mov in Photoshop CS6

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seems like a non answer. thanks adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's their stock answer now: "Give us more money for the product you bought

, sign a contract to pay us every month forever and ever and ever, then ask again." (Then they'll admit they don't have an answer - gotcha!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to fix after 5 hours of wasted time. Reinstall old version from 2015. save file reopen latest file with cc 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having save problem- working on a series of visuals that require me to mix a photo element with a video clip. i had been doing  it for a couple days without problems. Then yesterday I attempted to do the same but the video was not being accepted by the file.

I continually kept getting a message "Could not complete your request because Dynamic link is not available.

I reset prefs

re-installed CS6

Cleaned word "adobe" from Activities menu

Swapped Dynamic Link folders with wife's computer, which bye the way is my saviour. Its working fine and I can finish what I need to do on hers.

Does anyone have a solution??????????????????????????

Not exactly a solution, but I have been busy trying to solve this myself, I just tried to input another file, in this case a still image Now I get a new error message "PLEASE CLOSE THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS TO CONTINUE"

AdobeCrashDeamon

THIS IS NEW

I am now looking for a solution for the Dynamic Link and The crash deamonthanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines