Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E/A Fehler

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo ,

ich habe vor kurzen auf Photoshop 2021 aktualisiert und seit dem kann ich meine Datei von Lightroom auf Photoshopnicht öffnen.Es kommt immer eine Meldung:E/A Fehler:Allgemeiner Photoshopfehler.Das Bild wird nicht geöffnet.

Wie kann ich das lösen?

Vielen Dank

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a RAW image? Is this just one image or all images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error since I updated Photoshop yesterday. Whenever I import a RAW-photo from Lightroom into Photoshop, the error pops up and Photoshop crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to ask: Are you on a Mac? (It's a running joke for me now.) Buggy video drivers have been causing many issues for some reason.

Things to try (in order):

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your quick response. Unfortunately it dind't help, because I was not able to open the performance preferences: Error message. I now updated the GPU-driver and now it seems to work again. Thanks again for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines