• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit photo from Lightroom to Photoshop locking up

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just about everytime I go to edit photo in Photoshop from Lightroom, Photoshop locks up while the progress bar is on sceen and I end up having to force quit. I've upgraded to the latest version of Photoshop but this problem started with the previous version. Anyone else having this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about Photoshop freezing when you're trying to bring an image in from Lightroom. Would you mind telling us the version of Photoshop and Lightroom you're using?

Also, which operating system are you working on?

Could you try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sahil,

Photoshop 21.2.0

Lightroom Classic 9.3

MacOS Catalina 10.15.5

I tried resetting the preferences but it still locks up. I was able to go to the menu to "Edit image in Photoshop" on 4 images and they opened up fine but on the 5th one, Photoshop locked up. If it helps, this problem actually started on the last version of both Photoshop and Lightroom. I thought updating both would possibly solve the problem but no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually edit photos on lightroom premium apk app at https://techbigs.com/adobe-lightroom.html. After editing it gives me great photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

are these are crack version?

Regards

GTA Beast

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines