Highlighted

editing in photoshop, pictures not staying in lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted before about my edited photos that I brought from Lightroom into Photoshop not staying in Lightroom afterwards. They are there until I close Lightroom. Once I close the program, I no longer see those photos in lightroom. They are not anywhere. Someone said that it is because Photoshop is not saving them to the original location, but I cannot figure out how to find where Photoshop is saving them to, or how to rectify the problem. The box is checked "Save as to orginal folder", so I am not sure whats going on. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

editing in photoshop, pictures not staying in lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted before about my edited photos that I brought from Lightroom into Photoshop not staying in Lightroom afterwards. They are there until I close Lightroom. Once I close the program, I no longer see those photos in lightroom. They are not anywhere. Someone said that it is because Photoshop is not saving them to the original location, but I cannot figure out how to find where Photoshop is saving them to, or how to rectify the problem. The box is checked "Save as to orginal folder", so I am not sure whats going on. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?