Highlighted

editing layer problems

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i try to edit of move a layer, it shows the original state, every time. I have to hide all layer, then show them again for the problem to disappear. I don't have time for this. is anyone else having this problem.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

editing layer problems

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i try to edit of move a layer, it shows the original state, every time. I have to hide all layer, then show them again for the problem to disappear. I don't have time for this. is anyone else having this problem.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Legacy Compositing and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines