Highlighted

ellipsis (...) icon missing from toolbar?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what I did, but I click the 3 dots and then accidentally clicked somethign else and now the 3 dots icon is gone. I've tried resetting my toolbar and all my settings, it's not coming back. I don't really want to unistall photoshop just to get a tool back, but will if that's the only solution. Can anyone help? Screenshots attached of what I've got (light grey) vs what I'm missing (dark grey).

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Marianne-Deiters | Adobe Community Professional

Coose Edit > Toolbar. At the bottom of the window klick on the 3 dots icon. Hope this helps.

Adobe Photoshop 2020ScreenSnapz001.jpg

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ellipsis (...) icon missing from toolbar?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what I did, but I click the 3 dots and then accidentally clicked somethign else and now the 3 dots icon is gone. I've tried resetting my toolbar and all my settings, it's not coming back. I don't really want to unistall photoshop just to get a tool back, but will if that's the only solution. Can anyone help? Screenshots attached of what I've got (light grey) vs what I'm missing (dark grey).

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Marianne-Deiters | Adobe Community Professional

Coose Edit > Toolbar. At the bottom of the window klick on the 3 dots icon. Hope this helps.

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0