Highlighted

Embroidery Stitch Brush Tool

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create designs that look like they've been embroidered. Apparently this can be done using the 'stitch brush' from the brush preset picker. However, I can't find this brush. I pay monthly for the full Adobe Creative Cloud suite so would assume I had the full, latest version. Any help would be appreciated thank you. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

I moved your post over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Embroidery Stitch Brush Tool

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create designs that look like they've been embroidered. Apparently this can be done using the 'stitch brush' from the brush preset picker. However, I can't find this brush. I pay monthly for the full Adobe Creative Cloud suite so would assume I had the full, latest version. Any help would be appreciated thank you. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

I moved your post over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»Apparently this can be done using the 'stitch brush' from the brush preset picker.«

Which tutorial (or whatever) are you referring to?

Is it specidically stated that the Brush Preset in question is among the default Presets? 

And that you pay for using Photoshop should not need mentioning … 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have resolved this query now. I find your last comment perplexing. There is nothing wrong with stating that I pay to enjoy the benefits of Adobe, as I feel this informs any potential help-givers that I'm running the latest version. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»this informs any potential help-givers that I'm running the latest version. «

That information can be more clearly provided by stating the exact Photoshop version number in use. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0
Bentls LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your opinion. We all say things differently and end up at the same destination in the end - which is great! How we arrive at that destiunation is a personal choice, and not for others to dictate. The good news is that I'm happy it's resolved, and give a big thanks to those who had something constructive to add. I've no time to enter into table-tennis pedantics with you, so this will be my final comment on the matter. Thank you 🙂  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0