Highlighted

Emptying scratch disks

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to launch Photoshop, but my scratch disks are full and I don't know how to empty them. Does anyone else have this issue and if so how was it resolved?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Emptying scratch disks

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to launch Photoshop, but my scratch disks are full and I don't know how to empty them. Does anyone else have this issue and if so how was it resolved?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What you need to do is clear space on your primary disk or set up an external disk for scratch space that Photoshop uses while it is in session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/scratch-disks-preferences.html

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0
Conrad C LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much unused space is on your system storage volume, when Photoshop is not running?

If you have additional volumes set up as Photoshop scratch disks, how much space is free on them when Photoshop is not running?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0