• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enabling Press Hold for Context Menu

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to do this before, where if I pressed my pen against the screen and held it there, I could open up a menu. AKA it served as a 'right click'. It has been very helpful! However recently I deleted adobe because I didn't think I was really going to use it anymore and cancelled my subcription cuz of payment stuff.

That being said I needed to do something on it so I'm using the trial version. I don't know if that's why I can't use the feature anymore or if it's in adobe's settings somewhere and I just don't know where it is. I tried opening Windows 10 pen settings which had the "press/hold" feature for it that serves as a right click. I don't know if it's not sticking to it or it's somehow not connected with adobe or what. Anything helps!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Hi if you are using this on the desktop then it has nothing to do with Photoshop.....regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi if you are using this on the desktop then it has nothing to do with Photoshop.....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just know it's on a drawing monitor that I use the xp pen and like i said it worked before just not now. But I'll try to figure it out for the desktop then if it isn't on photoshops end! ty!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to let you know I'm experiencing the same problem in photoshop.

Using the Surface book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines