• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

entire image as well as color pallet is black.

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I freshly installed photoshop on a new comp and all images are coming up black. The color pallet is also black. I can't select any color. Is it take on BLM? :)) no seriously, any ideas on what I need to change?

here is what it looks like: https://prnt.sc/upsen2

and my system specs: https://prnt.sc/upsiz5

with NVIDIA 2060 graphic card.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The usual stuff applies: Check your graphics driver, check the hardware acceleration settings in the PS prefs, check for potentially invalid/ damaged monitor color profiles. That and of course with such a relatively new card where still not all kiniks have been ironed out you may need to play around with driver settings deep within the NVidia panel or even downgrade the driver to an older, known certified version. The latest gaming drivers do not necessarily work best with professional apps and vice versa...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

More than likely it's an issue with you monitor profile, what operating system do you have, if it's Windows, go into Control Panel and then Colour Management and check to see what colour profile you have, if there's nothing there add sRGB and if there is something there change it to sRGB

2020-09-03 15_27_08-Window.png

2020-09-03 15_27_43-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

seems that did the trick. 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines