• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eraser will not keep erasing when going over the same spot

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop 2020 installed and I have not been able to figure out an eraser issue. Usually when I have the opacity lower than 100%, I can gradually erase a spot by going over it multiple times until it eventually is gone. Now, when I have the eraser lower than 100%, no matter how many times I go over a spot, it only erases a certain amount of the image and I have to keep clicking in order for it to erase completely. I do a lot of composites and it is impossible to get a nice, clear cut-out with this feature on. I have tried to turn on airbrush and have messed with smoothness but nothing is working. Please let me know if there is an easy fix for this extremely annoying issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leave "opacity" at 100% and reduce "flow" instead

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Dave mentioned, use flow. With opacity, you have to release the mouse button each time to lower the opacity in the same area, flow reduces the opacity every time you go over the same spot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines