Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 2 SAVE_FOLDER undefined

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using a photoshop plugin called Batch+ from Code and Hustle. It was working great but today I Ran into an error can't fix: First I used the program and it was ok, though for some reason my action (frame for my photo and sharpening) was making the background black instead of white... I realized this when I was looking at the picture and about to download them.

So I edited the action again and then tried to open Batch+ and suddenly I got an error:

"ERROR SAVE_FOLDER undefined"
Línea: 778
->

Linea means "line".

Everything still works fine, If I open a new photo and try to save it, it has no problem. I also uninstalled photoshop and it's settings, then downloaded it brand new from creative cloud, installed the script and I still get this error.

Everything was worked fine until today 😞

Hope you can help my fix the problem.

Regards,
Michel Corpi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have encountered the same issue today. Since this is the only post that I can find in google, and I ended up with solving the issue, I left my solution here just in case anyone in the future needed the same help as Batch+ is out of support for a while.

In my case, I ended up with the discovery that the issue came from the fact that my operated directory contains non-English letters, which is TelefeÌ€ric in my case. So if that is the case for you too, you have to first make sure that your select and save pictures all from directories with normal names of English letters such as "temp", "export", etc. Then you need to eliminate the error by going to the following directory in mac:

/Users/{yourusername}/Library/Application Support/Code and Hustle

find the directory Batch+ and delete it (save the Recipes under this directory Batch+/Recipes) before deletion. Then reopen the photoshop and try again at the new normal directories as mentioned above. After batch processing, you may copy the obtained processed pictures back to your target directory. 

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines