Highlighted

Error by using noiseware plugin

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the noiseware plugin program, it works when I accept and has to return to Photoshop, Photoshop is closed

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error by using noiseware plugin

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the noiseware plugin program, it works when I accept and has to return to Photoshop, Photoshop is closed

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 21, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you taken this up with the makers of the plugin? 

When was it last updated and is the version supposed to work with Photoshop CC 2020 or whatever version you use? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Which version of Photoshop, operating system and plugin do you have, are you saying that Photoshop closes when you accept the changes the plugin has made

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'm having exactly the same issue.

plugin launches fine, but as soon as you accept the changes to go back to photoshop, photoshop closes and the Mac (Catalina 10.15.3) reports that PS has closed unexpectedly.

Plugin is latest version 5.0.3

Photoshop v 21.1

Any ideas?

Many thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too.Same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi!!!!

I'm using Mac Catalina version 10.15.3 and Photoshop 2020 version 21.1.0.

Yes, when I use the plugin noiseware the plugin works correctly and when I accept I give to the Ok Photoshop it closes, I have given you on every occasion to send the reports the only solution I have found is to return to later versions

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 0
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the support page for Noiseware: https://www.imagenomic.com/Support

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 1
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Imagenomic has posted this to their knowledge base on PS 20.1.0 and Noiseware:

https://imagenomic.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/55/0/adobe-photoshop-2110-and-imagenomic-pl...

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot.

For now I've done what they put on the Web, about returning to the previous version that worked perfectly, so I played waiting for the solution to be sorted out as soon as possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2020 1
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, Josur and Snaxo. Imagenomic will announce when they have the fix, and we can post here to alert others.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2020 1
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for this post. My imagenomic worked just fine until today and the new ps version.. i guess it is still the same issue.. im trying now to install a previous version

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on when this will fix. I hate to return to last update of PS but looks like I will have to in order to use this plug in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Imagenomic doesn't update this great plugin since months which ceased to work since PS CC 2020, I have some kind of workaround: Affinity Photo can use PS Plugins and Noiseware even works in the latest version, which happens to be on Black Friday sale this week.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link is now dead and I can't get an earlier version of PS that is compatable, I tried all that were available on CC. Imageonic are less that communicative as well. It is completely unacceptable that the problems have gone on so long with no fix 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2020 0