• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error code 106

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Failed to install ,error code 106. I have tried changing the download location but it didn't work. "Retry" is uesless. Please help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

@Kim33230275keu6 

I clicked the OPs name and saw they came up with a solution here that you can try:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/install-error-code-106-plz-help-me/m-p/12321463

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need more informations about your environment. Please give us more informations including the following :

Adobe product and version number

Operating system and version number

The full text of any error message (s)

What you were doing when the problem occurred

Screenshots of the problem and/or error messages

Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; the amount of RAM; etc

You can also see here:

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! 

1. The error happens when I upgrade Creative Cloud and install any version of PS and AE using Creative Cloud or installation packages. In fact, I had successfully installed Pr,AE and PS, but all of a sudden AE and PS were unable to start. So I uninstalled the three softwares and reinstalled them. Only PR and Media Encoder installed successfully. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Creative Cloud, successfully installed it but still failed to upgrade it and install PS,AE.

2. There's so many errors...list them in the last.

3. I think I must have deleted some important documents in C disk when I wanted to clear disk sapce a few days before. Failed to start the software after that.

4. I'm sure my hardware are able to install PS and AE. 

5.  [ERROR] | 14304 | ASU | LWANative | P7Native | | | 14292 | Error in pdbOpenSessionNoCreate 8

| [ERROR] | 14304 | ASU | LWANative | P7Native | | | 14292 | OOBElib returned error: 42

| [ERROR] | 14304 | ASU | LWANative | P7Native | | | 14292 | Cannot find the licenceInfo for given adobeCode

| [ERROR] | 14304 | ASU | Vulcan5EventHandler | Vulcan5EventHandler | | | 10516 | Inside sendVulcan5MessageForLicenseRefresh.

| [ERROR] | 7656 | ASU | Vulcan5EventHandler | Vulcan5EventHandler | | | 10800 | Inside sendVulcan5MessageForLicenseRefresh.

| [ERROR] | | ASU | DeploymentManager | DeploymentManager | | | 11840 | Failed to get value for conflicting processes...

| [WARN] | | ASU | DeploymentManager | DeploymentManager | | | 11840 | Failed to parse the conflictProcessInfo for HD media (COCM1.0)...  (ps. also failed for HD media (COPS1.0),(CORE1.0),(CORG1.1)

| [ERROR] | | ASU | DeploymentManager | DeploymentManager | | | 11840 | Failed to get value for conflicting processes...

| [INFO] | | ASU | PIM | PIM | | | 2652 | XML is valid
| [WARN] | | ASU | PIM | PIM | | | 2652 | Failed to find Node

| [FATAL] | | ASU | DeploymentManager | HDPIMWrapper | | | 11840 | The HDPIM Setup Process return code is (106).Stopping the installation process.

| [ERROR] | | ASU | DeploymentManager | DeploymentManager | | | 11840 | Product Media (PHSP, 19.1.9) installation failed ...

| [WARN] | | ASU | Setup | PIM | | | 18824 | Failed to find Node
| [WARN] | | ASU | Setup | Setup | | | 18824 | Reboot is pending from earlier installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also:

FATAL: Failed in writting uninstall xml at path '
'
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: CameraRawRIBSCoExistPackage Version: 13.0.0.712). Error code: '106'
ERROR: Failed to create file at path :C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\uninstallXml\ACR_13_2_32_CameraRawRIBSCoExistPackage_13.0.0.712.pimx Error:5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same error in your last post! Did you ever get it fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AxelMatt I'm not sure why you marked my post as the solution since I only said I had the same error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kim33230275keu6 I've unmarked your post as the correct answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ged, but it seems that AxelMatt has marked it as correct again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've undone that and marked Jane's as correct.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
👌🏻

Sent from Outlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kim33230275keu6 

Here's what I found when I looked up Error Code 106. I'm not sure if this will work, but did you click "retry" to try installing again?

janee_0-1698582130652.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kim33230275keu6 

I clicked the OPs name and saw they came up with a solution here that you can try:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/install-error-code-106-plz-help-me/m-p/1...

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane, thanks for this link! I have removed the offending file (had to mark Show Hidden Items in file explorer window bc I couldn't see the common files folder otherwise) reinstalled everything and it is working perfectly! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, @Kim33230275keu6 , I'm so glad this solution worked for you ! 😊

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines