• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code "501" when trying to install adobe apps.

Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, my installing used to work fine before a factory reset (which only reset my C:/ drive not my D:/ drive where adobe things were installed, so I reformatted the drive)

But now when I try to install anything like Photoshop or Illustrator it gets to 5% then shows an error code 501 and I can't find the log file anywhere. Not even the installers folder. Please help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I even tried downloading in safe mode (networking) and I got the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you fixed it yet? Same is happening too me with Premiere 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have already the solution to this? ecountering same proble

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had encounter same issue. you can do is delete all the adobe file from system and reinstall everthing fresh. it worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should delet all adobe folder wherever in your pc even at common file folder ,then empty recyclbin and restart your system then reinstall program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i had exactly the same thing, all worked perfectly until i did a reset ( by error i might add ) long story, but now all i get is 501. i deleted everything adobe in my system, I even ran the cleaner tool, but everytime i get error 501, but no actual error file or anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines