Highlighted

Error Exiting Photoshop 22.0

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

Like many others, after updating to 22.0, I'm having trouble opening pictures in Photoshop. Not only that, to make things worse, I'm also getting a program error message as I'm trying to exit Photoshop. Please advice!

Thanks,

-Syan

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error Exiting Photoshop 22.0

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

Like many others, after updating to 22.0, I'm having trouble opening pictures in Photoshop. Not only that, to make things worse, I'm also getting a program error message as I'm trying to exit Photoshop. Please advice!

Thanks,

-Syan

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the very same thing ..... just updated LR Classic and PS to 2021 .... Images won't load in to PS from LR and PS won't close ..... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deanb42885415_0-1603396768324.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On both of my pc´s it quits sometimes completely random. But im not doing anything complex,  mostly placing a picture is enough and it shutdown...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0