Highlighted

Error in copying Path (v22.0 only)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an action that I've used for several years that copies an existing path from one file and pastes it into the next open document. For some reason in v22.0, the action is broken, and once the path is selected, the Copy line in the action returns the error "The Command "Copy" is not currently available"

I'm assuming this must be some type of version-specific bug, because downgrading to v21.2.4 works as normal. Not sure if this is the right place to submit bugs, or if this is some chance in the copy/paste functionality for paths in v22

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error in copying Path (v22.0 only)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an action that I've used for several years that copies an existing path from one file and pastes it into the next open document. For some reason in v22.0, the action is broken, and once the path is selected, the Copy line in the action returns the error "The Command "Copy" is not currently available"

I'm assuming this must be some type of version-specific bug, because downgrading to v21.2.4 works as normal. Not sure if this is the right place to submit bugs, or if this is some chance in the copy/paste functionality for paths in v22

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you step through the action one line at a time to see where it fails?

Also, if you can do the commands manually in v22, then you can edit the action so that it works.

Copy the action to protect it, then you can record new steps into the current action, delete steps that don't work, drag and drop to reorder steps to the correct position. Be sure to select the Action Set (folder) and save it from the panel menu when you are finished or you risk losing it.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0