• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error in PS -No valid assets to export. Please resolve any warning and try again.

New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , I sure hope someone can help with this as there is no support from Adobe.

This issue is quite recent and is well documented on this page (Photoshop CC 2018/2019: No valid asset to export | Photoshop Family Customer Community​ )

When I press export as, only a blank grey window pop up and shows nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is still ongoing and cannot export as at all. This is causing issue for work projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hunter.six,

Sorry that you're getting the error message "No valid assets to export" while exporting from Photoshop CC 2019.

We are investigating this issue and will share more details around it. I will go ahead and check the current status and let you know about it.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for getting back to me on this issue. Please let me know if I can provide additional information related to this issue. This is impacting multiple people in work and productivity

Regards

Hunter.six,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this issue - Still cannot function

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the delay in my response. Our Engineering team is still tracking this issue.

We will let you know once we have a update to share around this issue.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akash Sharma,

Has there been any update to "No valid asset to export. Please resolve any warnings and try again." (Photoshop CC 2019)?

I am still unable to Export As... as well as unable to Quick Export as (PNG) (JPG).

Best regards,

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't export anything either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

ANNOUNCEMENT: Photoshop 20.0.5 is now available.  Yesterday I noticed there was an update to Photoshop CC 2019.  Once I updated and restarted Photoshop, it resolved all exporting issues.  I was able to Export As... as well as Quick Export as (PNG) (JPG) with no troubles.  Hope this helps you all.  Here a link to point you in the right direction.

Update Creative Cloud apps 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all

I updated the Photoshop CC 2019 with the latest update- Export as still Does NOT function

This still is broken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running CC Photoshop 20.0.5 and no working. Really annoying. Is there any work-around?

thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got this issue today also

Tried resetting preferences & reinstalling Photoshop, but neither helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still broken. 

Akash, any updates?  This is frustrating beyond belief.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has a solution been found for this problem?  I've been dealing with it for months. I'm using the latest, updated version of Photoshop. I've reinstalled three times. I've reset preferences.  I cannot use "export as" and it's the main reason I've subscribed to Photoshop.  Why hasn't this been fixed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem and would appreciate a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll add myself to the list... I just downoaded Photoshop in May 2020 so it's gotta be the updated version. No valid asset to export.  😠

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Was working perfectly well until I updated to 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. I have some big deadlines and cannot export anything!!!! Have any of you been successful?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you try using latest version of the Photoshop? Or which version of Photoshop are you currently using?

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, Please try after resetting the Photoshop preferences. This may help you.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Photoshop v 21.1.2, and have just tried resetting my preferences. This worked for about 10 minutes and I was able to export normally, until it stopped working again.

Once the export dialogue worked, I tested it on a number of images successfully, exporting in different resolutions and to different folders over about 6 or so images. I restarted Photoshop a number of times and my computer once, and the expor dialogue continued to work. I used the Neat Image Plugin on all images and it continued to work. I used spot removal on several of the images, and it continued to work. This was the only other adjustment I tried on any image. I created a new layer for these two adjustments and merged layers before saving and exporting.

After the above testing, it randomly stopped exporting again, giving me the "no valid asset to export" error when I hover over the export button.

I reset my preferences again, and this time the export dialogue still did not work. I tried twice, opened several different images, but it still did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any resolution to this issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems Adobe doesn't care much about fixing this issue. So far, rebooting my computer has fixed it, but it is extremely annoying and comes up fairly frequently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Having the same issue, I found a solution that worked pretty well for me. I shared my project to my photo library, it was able to save as a JPEG. Hope this helps for some. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a VPN and when I turned it off it resolved the issue.

I saw others saying firewall and antivirus programs caused the issue so I took a guess, and it worked.

Hope this helps someone else, though I have no idea why this would happen. So annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines