Highlighted

Error in PS -No valid assets to export. Please resolve any warning and try again.

New Here ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , I sure hope someone can help with this as there is no support from Adobe.

This issue is quite recent and is well documented on this page (Photoshop CC 2018/2019: No valid asset to export | Photoshop Family Customer Community​ )

When I press export as, only a blank grey window pop up and shows nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error in PS -No valid assets to export. Please resolve any warning and try again.

New Here ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , I sure hope someone can help with this as there is no support from Adobe.

This issue is quite recent and is well documented on this page (Photoshop CC 2018/2019: No valid asset to export | Photoshop Family Customer Community​ )

When I press export as, only a blank grey window pop up and shows nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is still ongoing and cannot export as at all. This is causing issue for work projects.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hunter.six,

Sorry that you're getting the error message "No valid assets to export" while exporting from Photoshop CC 2019.

We are investigating this issue and will share more details around it. I will go ahead and check the current status and let you know about it.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for getting back to me on this issue. Please let me know if I can provide additional information related to this issue. This is impacting multiple people in work and productivity

Regards

Hunter.six,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this issue - Still cannot function

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the delay in my response. Our Engineering team is still tracking this issue.

We will let you know once we have a update to share around this issue.

~Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akash Sharma,

Has there been any update to "No valid asset to export. Please resolve any warnings and try again." (Photoshop CC 2019)?

I am still unable to Export As... as well as unable to Quick Export as (PNG) (JPG).

Best regards,

Jason

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't export anything either

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

ANNOUNCEMENT: Photoshop 20.0.5 is now available.  Yesterday I noticed there was an update to Photoshop CC 2019.  Once I updated and restarted Photoshop, it resolved all exporting issues.  I was able to Export As... as well as Quick Export as (PNG) (JPG) with no troubles.  Hope this helps you all.  Here a link to point you in the right direction.

Update Creative Cloud apps 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all

I updated the Photoshop CC 2019 with the latest update- Export as still Does NOT function

This still is broken

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running CC Photoshop 20.0.5 and no working. Really annoying. Is there any work-around?

thanks,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got this issue today also

Tried resetting preferences & reinstalling Photoshop, but neither helped

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still broken. 

Akash, any updates?  This is frustrating beyond belief.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines