• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message - non latin characters when saving animated gif

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While creating a frame animation and saving for web - (cmd+alt+shft+s) - I am confronted with an error message: "some names of the files being saved contain non latin character.  These file names will incompatible with some web browsersand servers."

This occurs no matter the layer names, placed, rasterized, or linked images, as well as ps generated artwork.   I have created  multiple docs in different ways, and renmaed files at save, post save and used default PS untitled naming -  and the no matter - the error persists.

All layers have been systematically renamed, deleted, remade, etc etc.  this is new message to me after using animated gifs for over 15yers - and seems to fll in line with upgrade to CC 2021.  Prefs have been reset, Ps restaretd etc.  Please help as I need to be able to get gifs out of photoshop post haste!

OSX PS 2021

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Contributor ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem as I export a jpg from Photoshop, the name only contains numbers and dashes. Any suggestions?

MacOS 13.2.1 Ventura>System: MacMini 2018, 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7<br />macOS 13.2.1 Ventura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines