error message "could not save ....(file name) because of a program error.

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using PS 2021, version 22.1.0  and could not solve the above issue.  I have tried increasing the RAM, uninstall and install the PS again.  nothing works.  can somesone help?  I need to finish my project soon and Im stuck with this issue.  Thanks

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

error message "could not save ....(file name) because of a program error.

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using PS 2021, version 22.1.0  and could not solve the above issue.  I have tried increasing the RAM, uninstall and install the PS again.  nothing works.  can somesone help?  I need to finish my project soon and Im stuck with this issue.  Thanks

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 19, 2020 2
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me, I use a Mac, and I think I've faced this issue since I installed MacOS Big Sur

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also using version 22.1.0 on a mac and having the same problems. I really hope there is a solution soon, it's like getting a flat tire i need to change on my work flow every 5 min. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FInally got the answer. There are issues with latest version of Photoshop (22.1). The support told me to uninstal it and re-instal prior version (22.0.1).

Since then all good, no issue anymore.

Probably will be fixed with next release...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2020 0