• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error message

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recovered some Photoshop files that I deleted in the past ... but whenever I try to open I get an error message that this is not a valid Photoshop document What is the solution

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you recover them? Are they psd, jpg? Where do they live - on your internal hard drive?

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are PSD files, and they were there before I formatted my laptop on a C drive

It is very sad that all your work and effort is gone because you forgot to make a backup copy ... Oh my God, it's about 60 PSD files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recovered files via the ( wondershare recoverit ) program .. It is also sad that I purchased this program only for these files, but I recovered and it does not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines