Highlighted

Error Messages and Adobe Support Number?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I've been getting error messages about Adobe Photoshop. It wont let me create a new file, or open a prexisting file, and it also wont let me exit out of the programs at times. I've been searching for the solutions to the problem and none of them have worked, and my Campus IT also cannot find a solution to this problem. I was hoping to maybe get in contact with someone from Adobe to help me troubleshoot the possible solutions, since the problem keeps reoccurring with no results. Does anyone know the email or number? I cant seem to find it.. 😕

Thanks 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error Messages and Adobe Support Number?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I've been getting error messages about Adobe Photoshop. It wont let me create a new file, or open a prexisting file, and it also wont let me exit out of the programs at times. I've been searching for the solutions to the problem and none of them have worked, and my Campus IT also cannot find a solution to this problem. I was hoping to maybe get in contact with someone from Adobe to help me troubleshoot the possible solutions, since the problem keeps reoccurring with no results. Does anyone know the email or number? I cant seem to find it.. 😕

Thanks 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an individudal or Teams/Enterprise plan from your school?  If the latter, you must work with your campus IT dept. 

If the former,  log-in to your account portal with a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers. https://account.adobe.com/plans
2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7.
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunitly its the latter, but after talking with Campus IT they directed me to the Adobe support team. Im just waiting for them to email me back, thank you for the help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunitly its the latter, but after talking with Campus IT they directed me to the Adobe support team. Im just waiting for them to email me back, thank you for the help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samantha, please check the link that John posted; it may resolve your need to contact our support team directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0