Highlighted

ERROR PHOTOSHOP 22.0 WHILE OPENING OR CREATING A NEW PROJECT/ SAVE AS DOEST WORK

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!!

Im having a few problems with the two last versions of Photoshop (21.2.4 and 22.0) since I cannot create a new project, see the options to create a new one, plus the option SAVE US is not working either. 

I tried to uninstall and install again, but doesnt work. 

When I open the program, I can see just black screen.

Please helppp!

I was reading a few comments with the same problems but I couldn't find any solution! 

Thanks!

This is the screen when I open Photoshop. Just can open older o recent files

Captura de Pantalla 2020-10-30 a la(s) 21.50.58.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ERROR PHOTOSHOP 22.0 WHILE OPENING OR CREATING A NEW PROJECT/ SAVE AS DOEST WORK

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!!

Im having a few problems with the two last versions of Photoshop (21.2.4 and 22.0) since I cannot create a new project, see the options to create a new one, plus the option SAVE US is not working either. 

I tried to uninstall and install again, but doesnt work. 

When I open the program, I can see just black screen.

Please helppp!

I was reading a few comments with the same problems but I couldn't find any solution! 

Thanks!

This is the screen when I open Photoshop. Just can open older o recent files

Captura de Pantalla 2020-10-30 a la(s) 21.50.58.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and Im using a MAC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0