• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: "Photoshop has encountered a problem with the display driver" after updating to Windows 10

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to switch to windows10 and photoshop has stopped working properly, not sure if it has anything to do with my computer, but, everytime i open photoshop a window pops up saying "photoshop has encountered a problem" or "Error state" can anyone help with this? or have a solution?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop is giving you an error message after you switched to Windows 10.

Which version of Photoshop are you using? Checkout the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/error-photoshop-has-encountered-a-problem-with-the-display-driv... and let us know if that helps. 

If it doesn't then, please go to the Help menu in Photoshop, then System info and copy the text over to your next reply so that we all can help troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines