Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when opening File>Automate>Photomerge in PS CS6

Participant ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-02-03 114447.png

Hi all, Above is the error I get when trying to do a photomerge. It also appears when trying to merge to hdr.

Many functions operate normally. Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Simple Solution! Tahoma font was missing from installed Font directory. Installed it and all is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the error. That usually means that you are missing some of the support files (like a failed installer, or restoring only part of the files from a backup), or have mixed old and new versions of the photo merge scripts.

Please try restarting the system first and unmounting any server volumes and let us know if that helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

Not sure what you meant, but I disconnected all external drives (4) and then rebooted. I get the same message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am also getting this error when trying to run photomerge. I am on a PC running Photoshop CC v22.3

I have tried rebooting and looking for updates. I have disconected all external dirves and I am still unable to photomerge.

Please help

Urban Art

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple Solution! Tahoma font was missing from installed Font directory. Installed it and all is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines