Highlighted

Error when opening the file, file turned to all black with red line

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error.PNG

I try to open my Photoshop file after my Windows got suddenly shut down unexpectly and this is what appears, all of the layer and picture turned into black with some red line. Can someone help me please? I need to fix it asap, thanks before !

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error when opening the file, file turned to all black with red line

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error.PNG

I try to open my Photoshop file after my Windows got suddenly shut down unexpectly and this is what appears, all of the layer and picture turned into black with some red line. Can someone help me please? I need to fix it asap, thanks before !

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, i already did that but it doesn't work either, is there any another way for me to fix it ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I just have the same problem,  did you to fix it? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for quicker answers"):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/Guidelines-Tips-for-the-Adobe-Forums/td-p/4788157

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0