Highlighted

Error when trying to edit Lightroom Classic picture in PhotoShop 2021

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I request to edit a picture using photoshop 2021 while in Lightroom classic I recieve an error message. "IOError: General Photoshop error occurred.  This functionality may not be available in this version of Photoshop.-<no additional information available>.  

Once that happens, I cannot close PhotoShop.  I receive the error "could not complete your request because of a program error.  I have to end photoshop using Task Manager.

This is very frustrating.  I have not been able to find a fix.  I am new to PhotoShop and am frustrated because I can't find a way to contact PhotoShop support about the issue.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error when trying to edit Lightroom Classic picture in PhotoShop 2021

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I request to edit a picture using photoshop 2021 while in Lightroom classic I recieve an error message. "IOError: General Photoshop error occurred.  This functionality may not be available in this version of Photoshop.-<no additional information available>.  

Once that happens, I cannot close PhotoShop.  I receive the error "could not complete your request because of a program error.  I have to end photoshop using Task Manager.

This is very frustrating.  I have not been able to find a fix.  I am new to PhotoShop and am frustrated because I can't find a way to contact PhotoShop support about the issue.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0

Have something to add?