• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when trying to pan 360 Panorama

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The preview went nuts when i try to pan the 360 Panorama. 

Using the M1 Macbook Pro.   

Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 2.31.58 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 2.32.21 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Hi Coati, after struggling with this for months, I finally found a solution that works for me.

"The solution is go to go to Preferences > Technology Previews, check Deactivate Native Canvas, and restart Photoshop."

I saw this from another thread, and it works after doing so and restarting photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if unchecking the GPU makes any difference.

Photoshop > Preferences > Performance. Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I turned off the "Graphics Processor" option and went back to create a "new panorama from selected layer", but it prompts and say that the Graphics Processor is needed to run the 3D workspace. I can only convert the panorama layer when i turn back on the graphics processor option. 

If i convert the panorama first, the Graphics Processor options is greyed out. Still remains checked, but can't be unchecked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here! have you found a solution??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Coati, after struggling with this for months, I finally found a solution that works for me.

"The solution is go to go to Preferences > Technology Previews, check Deactivate Native Canvas, and restart Photoshop."

I saw this from another thread, and it works after doing so and restarting photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Apple silicon FAQ also recommends running Ps in Rosetta mode for most 3d functions: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-for-apple-silicon.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alanleepikjin, it's working! thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines