Highlighted

Eve 2 layout parsing error

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop version 21.2.  When I try to use it, it says "Eve 2 layout parsing error."  Then, "An unrecoverable problem has occurred.  Photoshop will now exit."  Researching this online, it says I'm trying to open a corrupted JPEG.  But I'm not opening any jpegs.  I'm simply trying to open the program.  What gives?  

My Adobe account shows an older version, dating from 2018, and it opens without a problem.

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Eve 2 layout parsing error

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop version 21.2.  When I try to use it, it says "Eve 2 layout parsing error."  Then, "An unrecoverable problem has occurred.  Photoshop will now exit."  Researching this online, it says I'm trying to open a corrupted JPEG.  But I'm not opening any jpegs.  I'm simply trying to open the program.  What gives?  

My Adobe account shows an older version, dating from 2018, and it opens without a problem.

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try to update your photoshop to 2020 or also share a screenshot with us.....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with my application (Photoshop 2020), after I updated it as prompted from Creative Cloud.
Attaching screenshot with alert messageCattura Creative cloud parsing error.JPG 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove program via Creative Cloud and install again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines